- Brand new DETROIT TRU-TRAC Posi-traction unit
- 30 Splines
- Helical gears replace noisy clutch packs and spider gears
- Automatic torque biasing puts power to non-slipping wheel
- For 3.08-3.90 ring and pinion gear sets
- No posi-trac additive required
- Maintenance free
The Detroit Tru-trac differential acts just like a limited slip differential under normal driving conditions. The best way we can describe this differential is a “hybrid”. When turning a corner the differential is a fully open rear end without the noise and chatter of a clutch pack. When you need it to lock up, it does and basically becomes a locked rear end. It does this without any driver input or gear oil additives and is basically maintenance free.
Installer’s Note: Once this box has been opened, the carrier is NOT returnable.