- Excellent Quality Body Upgrade
- CNC Machined billet aluminum
- Covers air intakes below front bumper
- Choose Plain machined finish or highly polished
- Not an original part…but really cool!
Many customers have called us wanting to know what goes into the two holes on the front valance on their 1967-68 Camaro. From the factory…there was nothing. They were just big, open holes for air to flow through. We now have a cover for those doing Pro Touring or custom Camaros. These billet covers fit right in the hole and look great!
PLEASE NOTE: 1967-68 Rallysport Camaros will need modification to the hood latch to use these covers.
There are no reviews yet.