- Powder Coated Anthracite Finish
- Fabricated From 1.5 in. Steel Tubing
- CAD Designed For Superior Fit And Finish
- Easy Bolt In Installation
- Reduces Chassis Flex In Hard Cornering
- Improves Driver Control
- May not work with stock control arms or some LS Engine swaps
- Hotchkis tubular upper control arms are recommended
Chassis Max Handle Bars from Hotchkis are a critical component for any high-performance 1967-1969 Camaro or 1968-1974 Nova. First generation F-bodies use a subframe that can flex during hard cornering altering suspension geometry and even alignment. Hotchkis has solved this problem by applying nature’s strongest shape: the triangle. Handle Bars tie the control arms to each other and the firewall with high-strength tubing CNC bent brackets and laser cut gussets for maximum strength and rigidity. The result is incredible handling and driver control that makes the most of your high performance suspension.
Also fits: 1968-74 Chevy II & Nova
There are no reviews yet.