Camaro Master Cylinder Without Bleeder Screws
- Excellent Replacement Of The Original Camaro Master Cylinder
- Does Not Have Bleeder Screws As The Original GM
- Gray Cast Iron Finish
- Gold Zinc Plated Cap And Bails
- 9/16″ and 1/2″ port sizes
- 1-1/8″ Bore For Front Disc With Rear Drum Brakes
- Also fits 1967-69 Firebird
This New Dual Reservoir Camaro Master Cylinder has a rich grey toned cast iron finish on the body, with 2 ports. The oval shaped lid is bright yellow zinc and is fastened with two yellow zinc toned bail wire straps. The bore diameter of 1 1/8” delivers plenty of power disc braking power! This master cylinder does not have the bleeder screws like the original GM. Use with dot 3, 4 or 5 fluid.
There are no reviews yet.