- Includes subframe connectors & body cross brace
- TIG Welded
- Powder Coat Gloss Black Finish
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- CNC Construction For Easy Installation
- Adds Substantial Rigidity To Chassis
- Significantly Reduces Chassis Flex
- Improves Handling And Traction
- No need to cut the floor pans to install
- Fits Convertibles Only
High-power engines and sticky tires often make first generation Camaro’s and Firebirds drop tops twist under pressure. The Hotchkis Sport Suspension Chassis Max System for 1967-69 F-Body Convertibles strengthens the chassis by adding structural integrity that drastically improves handling. Chassis Max exclusive cross brace and subframe connectors attach easily to the leaf spring pickup points making your F-body rock solid. Hotchkis designed the system to work with up to 3-inch diameter dual exhaust. The superior multi-piece design contours around the undercarriage maintaining ground clearance and a clean look. All three components in the Chassis Max System are CAD designed and manufactured in the USA using precision CNC machines. A durable gloss black powdercoat finish means the parts won’t chip or crack and all necessary polyurethane subframe mount bushings and hardware is included.
There are no reviews yet.