- 1-1/8″ Hollow Front Bar
- Adjustable 7/8″ Hollow Rear Bar
- Improves Cornering and Handling performance
- Chassis brace stiffens rear frame rail flex
- Fine tunes roll stiffness
- TIG welded brace and end links
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Bolt-on Installation
- All Necessary Hardware and bushings included
- Specifically Tuned for your first generation Camaro or Firebird
- Made in USA
Hotchkis Sport Suspension 1967-1969 Camaro or Firebird Sway Bars and Chassis Brace improve the cornering performance and traction of your 67-69 Camaro or Firebird. The tubular front bar and adjustable rear bar design allows fine tuning roll stiffness to improve handling balance and traction. The kit includes front and rear sway bars, TIG-welded reinforcement brace, TIG-welded end-links with easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings, premium mounting hardware including u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts, polyurethane sway bar bushings, grade 8 bolts, and gloss black powder coat finish.
Please Note: This kit will not work with factory rear traction bar cars.
There are no reviews yet.