- Technically Correct Reproduction
- This is the 2nd design used from early 1967 on
- Tough injection molded thermo-plastic as original
- Fits 1967-69 Camaro All & 1968-69 Firebird All
- Replaces original GM Part # 3924409 & 3864501
- This is the piece the gas pedal rod at the firewall goes through
Excellent quality part for your Camaro or Firebird. Old throttle arm firewall supports can be broken easily due to the lifespan of plastic and heat cycles under the hood. This usually happens when someone is doing an engine swap and the engine makes contact with the firewall. Midnight Oil brings you an exact duplicate of the original throttle arm lever firewall support for your Camaro or Firebird.
Also Fits: 68-72 Nova, 64-67 Chevelle & El Camino, 65-70 Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice, 71-74 Ventura, 74 GTO