- Technically Correct Reproduction
- For all 1967 SS 396 Big Blocks
- EDP coated with exact bends
- Includes clamp bolt, washer and nut
- Replaces original GM Part # 3912599
- This is the arm that sticks up vertically behind the engine. It attaches to the end of the gas pedal rod at the firewall
Excellent quality part for your Camaro. Old throttle arms can be bent…sometimes beyond use. This usually happens when someone is doing an engine swap and the engine makes contact with the firewall. Midnight Oil brings you an exact duplicate of the original throttle arm lever for your 1967 Camaro.