- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- Exact duplicate of the original GM rear brace
- Correct bends for correct geometry and pulley alignment
- Coated black
- For Chevy small block with long water pump
- Replaces original GM part # 3959558
Our power steering pump rear brace for the 302, 307, 327 & 350 with the long water pump are the best available. There are others out in the market that do not fit properly. Ours are not those!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are running a long water pump on a 1967-68 small block, this bracket will work. Also, if you are running headers, the rear brace will require a 1″ or 1-1/4″ round spacer depending on your header manufacturer.
Also fits: 1969-71 Nova, Chevelle, El Camino, Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice. 1972 same applications without AC.