- Correct Reproduction
- Exact As original firewall wiring gutter
- Correct Length (8-1/4″) and Profile with slotted screw holes & TCS relay holes
- Includes Correctly plated Screws for a complete installation
- Replaces original GM Part # 6262621
- Fits: 1970, 1971 or 1972 Camaro all models including RS, SS & Z28
This is the part on your Camaro that usually gets smashed during an engine swap or removal. The firewall wiring gutter holds your engine harness, heat & a/c harness, and others to the firewall while they cross over behind the engine to the fuse box.
Please Note: ALL cars had holes for the TCS relay whether the car needed them or not.