- Dramatically Improves Handling And Stability
- 14.5″ Free Length & 4″ ID
- 600 Lb/in
- Precision Wound
- Made From Highest Quality Steel
- Gray Powder Coated Finish
- Designed for Big Block Motor
- 2 in. Lowered Front 600 lb/in.
- Includes Urethane Bump Stops
Lower your Camaro Big Block 2 in. Below stock ride height to give it the right look with an aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Our springs provide a firm but not harsh ride. Each gray powder coated spring is precision wound using the highest quality steel.
Please Note: For Chevrolet Big Block (Pontiac 400 Motors or Chevy BB with Aluminum Heads use 213-004)