- Lightweight, smooth-bore, Type III hard anodized, aluminum mono tube body
- Application-tuned, smooth riding, digressive disc technology
- 32 levels of rebound adjustment
- Large, non-slip anodized red adjustment knobs, prominent detents at each level
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum end caps
- ½” hard chrome plated, heat treated alloy shafts, 100 hour salt spray testing.
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement for OE Shocks
- Made in the USA
- Sold Each
Take your 1970-1981 Camaro or Firebird to the pinnacle of performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis-Tuned Adjustable Performance Series Shocks are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the F Body, dramatically improving grip, steering response and control. Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers are manufactured by Fox and tuned by Hotchkis engineers to be the ultimate single adjustable shock for of your muscle car. Engineered using the most advanced development tools available, the valving of these shocks was fine-tuned to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride on the shocks softest setting and a more aggressive, race-oriented ride on its stiffest setting. Developed as part of a balanced system, Hotchkis-Tuned APS Shocks give your vehicle more control and balanced handling, especially when installed in conjunction with a Hotchkis Total Vehicle System. These shocks are made in the USA and are built with heavy duty billet aluminum end caps, polyurethane bushings, and 1/2″ hard chrome plated, heat treated alloy shafts, ensuring years of trouble free operation.
There are no reviews yet.