Correct Style Reproduction Camaro Front Door Panels
- Original Madrid grain vinyl
- Correct dielectric “Heat Seal” stitched pattern
- Correct colors matched to the original vinyl
- .100-inch thickness poly-coated “Autoboard” backing
- Perimeter Stapled For Durability
- Manufacturers Limited lifetime warranty
Excellent quality front door panels for your 1973-75 Camaro are almost indistinguishable from the originals. The original door panels on the Camaro had a flat appearance. Many reproduction door panels look too “puffy”. And, that makes the door panels just not look right. Distinctive Industries was the original manufacturer of replacement seat covers for General Motors. Why wouldn’t their door panels be as correct as you can get?